Meet The Blogger:
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? closed
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? no lol
- Where is your next vacation? probably nowhere
- Who do you think reads these? me
- Do you have a calendar in your room? yeah
- What’s your plan for the day? tumblr, maybe draw
- Are you reading any books right now? nope
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? noo
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? a lot
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? nope
- What is your “Song of the Week”? Breathe Carolina - Wooly
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? sure
- Do you still watch cartoons? sometimes
- What do you drink with dinner? nothing
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? I don’t eat them..
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? pizza maybe
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? The Lion King
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? some weeks ago? still have to send it
- Can you change the oil on a car? no
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? cereal
- What is your usual bedtime? 5am
- Are you lazy? very
- Afraid of heights? a little
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? vet
- Hot tea or cold tea? hot, cold is disgusting
- Tea or coffee? tea
- Favorite kind of cookie? eww, cookies
- Can you swim well? kinda
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? yes
- Who do you want to see right now? nobody
Gotten a new piercing.
Dyed my hair.
Ended a relationship.
Started a new relationship.
Been on a long car journey.
Passed an exam.
Cried on someone’s shoulder.
Had a massive fight with a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Had a Valentine.
Written a letter using pen and paper.
Gone to see a therapist.
Been prescribed medication by a doctor.
Read a really good book.
Gone to the zoo.
Spent too much money on unnecessary things.
Traveled by train.
Cried over someone.
Spent a day out in the sun getting a tan.
Slammed a door out of frustration.
Had an anxiety attack.
Had a BBQ.
Gone to the fair.
Seen a film at the cinema in 3D.
Gone on a date.
Been the only sober one on a night out.
Helped someone home after they’d had too much to drink.
Stayed up all night.
Talked on the phone for over 2 hours.
Supported someone who’d received bad news.
Watched some kind of live sporting event.
Read an entire book in one day.
Bought a DVD the day it was released.
Eaten McDonald’s more than four times in a single week.
Cried as a result of exam stress.
Met some incredible new people.
Fallen backwards off a chair.
Broken my glasses.
Cried over someone in my past.
Spent hours aimlessly browsing the internet.
Cried over a film.
Gone out of my way to avoid an ex-significant other.
Fought with someone in public.
Been in a relationship for a year or longer.
Bold what’s true about you
You just learned a bit about me:
- I am a cuddler
- I am a morning person
- I am an only child (I’d have an older sister but she was born dead)
- I am currently in my pajamas
- I am currently pregnant
- I am left handed
- I am a little shy around the opposite gender at first
- I bite my nails
- I can be paranoid at times
- I enjoy country music
- I enjoy smoothies
- I enjoy talking on the phone
- I have a car
- I have/had a hard time paying attention at school
- I have a hidden talent
- I have a pet
- I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl
- I have all my grandparents
- I have been to another country
- I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor
- I have broken a bone
- I have bathed someone
- I have changed a diaper
- I have changed a lot over the past year
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour
- I have had major/minor surgery
- I have killed another person
- I have had my hair cut within the last week
- I have mood swings
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life
- I have rejected someone before
- I like the taste of blood
- I love Michael Jackson
- I love sleeping
- I love to shop
- I own 100 CDs or more
- I own and use a library card
- I read books for pleasure in my spare time
- I sleep a lot during the day
- I watch soap operas on a regular basis
- I work at a job that I enjoy
- I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free
- I am currently wearing socks
- I am tired
- I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt
- I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month
- Graduated high school
- Smoked cigarettes
- Ridden every ride at an amusement park
- Collected something really stupid
- Gone to a concert
- Helped someone
- Watched four movies in one night
- Been broken up with
- Taken a college or university level course
- Been in a car accident
- Been in a tornado or hurricane
- Watched someone die
- Been to a funeral
- Burned myself
- Ran a marathon
- Your parents got divorced
- Cried yourself to sleep
- Spent over $200 in one day
- Cheated on someone
- Been cheated on
- Written a 10 page letter
- Had a best friend
- Lost someone you loved
- Skipped school
- Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do
- Stolen books from the library
- Been in a mental hospital
- Watched the “Harry Potter” movies
- Fired a gun
- Been in a school play or production
- Been fired from a job
- Taken a lie detector test
- Swam with dolphins
- Attempted suicide
- Written poetry
- Read more than 20 books a year
- Gone to Europe (I live in Europe..)
- Loved someone you couldn’t have
- Used a colouring book over age 12
- Had surgery
- Had stitches
- Taken a taxi
- Had more than 5 online conversations going at once
- Had a hamster (I got it for free in the shop and had it for 2 days, I gave it to my cousin)
- Dyed your hair
- Had something pierced
- Gotten straight A’s
- Your parents sent you to a shrink
- Been handcuffed
My hair is naturally the color:
- Light brown
- Medium brown
- Dark brown
- Dark blonde
- Strawberry blonde/Ginger
My eyes are:
- Light brown
- A combination of things
People sometimes label me as:
Some of my biggest fears are:
- Spiders/other insects
- Doctor/Dentist appointments
- Being alone in the dark
- Small spaces
- Oceans/large bodies of water
- Large animals
- Small animals
- Open spaces
- I have other things I fear
- A friend with benefits
- A laptop in my room
- A television in my room
- Good grades
- My own car
- Married parents